Saturday, September 16, 2006

12:35 a.m., or Insomnia is a wonderful thing!

Well, things are slowly returning to normal... my mother-in-law is in assisted care, our families are slowly returning to our regular patterns... my wife and my m-in-law are dealing with the occasional swells of ups and downs that come with losing someone.

As I posted earlier, my father-in-law, Andy Sullivan, died unexpectedly on September 23rd. It really drove home the point that none of us knows the time or day God calls us home... the song "People Get Ready" is running through my mind right now...

I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers... as we travel down this new path, I'm lifted up by these words...

1 Cor. 13:12-13
[12] Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. [13] And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Give someone you love a call or a hug, OK?

No comments: