Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"It's the right time of the night..."

I used to be a night owl... WAIT!

I'm writing this at 12:50 am, Tuesday morning... not as cool as "Tuesday afternoon... I'm just beginning to see, now I'm on my way..."

I think the best thing about this blogging deal is that there's no-one to tell you how to write... I know I drive linear thinkers crazy! (For all you linear thinkers out there who deal with me on an occasional basis, I'm sorry... kind of.)

My bride said I'm childish... her friends say, no... he's childlike, but, we all know my wife is right!

She once told me that I'm the most tangential person she knows... I say I'm the poster boy for ADD...

I know it's not funny... in fact, my friends remind they have medication for what I have... the only problem is... it is kinda funny, don't you think?

Did you notice the cool things I added to this page? The Miro paintings, and the space pictures... I think both of these sites are awesome, baby!

I once received a series of prayers based on the Myers-Briggs profiles... here's mine:

"Dear God,
Please help me focus on one...
OH LOOK! A BIRD!!!
...thing today.
Amen.

For those of you who know me, it kinda fits, don't you think?

OK, well it's going to be a warm fall day here in the Prairie-land... you know, I think Prairie Lutheran is confusing... the name, that is. I mean, I don't know if there has been a prairie in Eden Prairie for several years now!

Whenever I think of Prairie, I think "Little House..." don't you? Come on, you know you do! Ma and Pa Engels, Nellie, Laura, Halfpint (and NO! I DID NOT watch a lot of Little House on the Prairie... well, maybe a little!)... I don't know. don't you think Eden Prairie Lutheran is more descriptive?

Of course, that totally ruins our PLC acronym, which stands for... I forget.

Alright, that's enough rambling, man! (I know, I know... "trying to make a living and doin' the best I can..." I heard it!)

Is it Ritalin that the give to people like me? Did I tell you that when I was in Kindergarten Sunday School, they had to bring in another teacher just to sit with me? That's so difficult to believe!!!

Say goodnight, Gracie!

See you in church...
Prairie Pete

No comments: