Monday, September 08, 2008

Trying Times...

You know... I like to do this "blog-thing on the interlink...", I really do!

It's challenging to come up with something that you think others might find interesting... (oh, oh... I'm doing the "Larry King" column thing... adding ellipses at the end of phrases...)

I wonder if the "ellipses" thing is because it forces me to write more?

I'm watching a favorite show of mine, "Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern," as I'm writing this... that guy is incredible! He'll eat anything! Anyway, if you've been following along, Chef Zimmern resides in Minnesota for large chunks of his time... his hour-long, Bizarre Foods of the MN State Fair was pretty good! He and Anthony Bourdain are two of my favorites!

Anyway, he was in China, eating all kinds of funky stuff... he actually got stuck being unable to eat stinky tofu! It's fun to watch when he can't down something, because he usually can eat anything!

I'm gonna switch computers... be back in a minute!

I think I need to start going to stop blogging at 12:30 in the morning! I need to go to sleep...

OK, I've fallen asleep three times since trying to finis this monthy's entry... I'll try to finish tomorrow!

============
8:20 a.m.

Good Morning!

Nice post last night, 'eh? (Did I tell you that my mom lives in Canada?) Let's try this again!

Oh yeah... trying times! Why, you ask? Well, my Vikings lost pretty handily to the Brett-less Packers, and my Twins are in a terrible slump! I'm not giving up hope for my Twins... we're such a young team... our pitchers are trying too hard, come to think of it, it seems like everyone on the team is trying too hard!

Come on, Gardy! Get these kids back to the point... they get paid big bucks to play a game! I know we'll be OK!

Alright, time to go... meetings to go to... whoo hoo! Don't you just love sitting in meetings? I know some people love to meet... I guess I'd rather be doing something! Oh well... you can't stop progress!

Have a GREAT day, y'all! See you in church!
PrairiePete 

No comments: